M.Sc. (Physics) B.Ed. B. Music (Dance)
Born: 30th November 1955, Kanpur. U.P
Address: #537, Sector-9, Panchkula
|EXHIBITIONS, GROUP SHOWS & PARTICIPATIONS|
- Participated in Group show M.M.H. P.G. College Ghaziabad, 1976.
- Annual Exhibition at Museum & Art Gallery, Chandigarh organized by Bama Academy of Fine Art. Panchkula 14 Group Shows.
- Participated in a Group show organized by Kala Vithika Kanpur, 1971.
- Participated in an exhibition organized by Bank of Punjab three times in Group shows.
- Participated in exhibition organized by Sobha Singh Memorial group at Punjab Lalit Kala Academy, Chandigarh 1998.
- Solo Show (Journey of Flowers) at Indusind Bank Art gallery 2002 Chandigarh.
- One Group Show at Indusind Bank Art gallery, Chandigarh.
- One Group Show at All India Fine Arts and Crafts Society, (AIFACS) Haryana.
- National Scholarship Holder.
- Honored by Scholastic India Ltd. for a write up a National leyal Contest on Teachers day 2001.
- Honored by G.O.C. IN-C Western Command Chandimandir for best Services 1999.
- Awarded Cash Prize for best services in Army School Chandimandir, Panchkula.
- Honored by Governor of Haryana for participation in Painting workshop held at Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula, Haryana 2000.
- 1st Prize in Painting (Landscape) organized by Govt. College, Kanpur 1970.
- 2nd Prize in Oil Painting (Design) organized at Govt. College Kanpur 1970.
- 3rd Prize in Painting Competition at state level on occasion of 100th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi 1972 at Kanpur.
- Consolation prize in Oil Painting competition organized by SHILPI Kanpur 1972.
- Entered Limca Book of record 2003 for executing highest mural and Painting along with one more artist in shortest time.
- Honored by Sanskar Bharti for participation and involvement in painting and Art Activities (Specially Rangoli).
- Attended workshop for Teachers at University of Maiduguri, Nigeria, 1986.
- Attended workshop organized at Army School, Chandimandir 1996.
- Attended workshop of Painting Organized by Mansa Devi Temple Board, Panchkula, Haryana, 2000.
- Demonstration on Painting organized by Art & Cultural affair, Govt. of Haryana, India on Women’s Day 2001.
- Demonstration on Painting organized for Art teachers of Panchkula at Bama Academy of Fine Art, Panchkula 1995.
- Attended Art workshop sponsored by HUDA (Haryana) on spring festival, Organized by Bama Academy of Fine Art, Panchkula.
- Conducted Glass Painting Workshop organized by Women’s Club Western Command Chandimandir, Panchkula.
|EXCURSIONS AND VARIOUS COLLECTIONS|
- Executed Mural at Pallavi Banquets & Restaurants Panchkula, Haryana.
- Arranged a Mural for Aggarwal Bhawan, Sec-30, Chandigarh.
- Executed Mural Cum Painting (35 feet by 7feet) at Hotel Taksons, Ludhiana.
- Visited National Gallery of Art, Washington D.C. U.S.A.
- Visited National Monument of Saint Peters, Rome, Italy.
- Visited Art Museum University of Zaria, Nigeria.
- Visited Space Museum, Washington D.C. U.S.A.
- Visited National Museum Toronto (Canada).
- Executed Mural and Paintings at Devi Dayal Group of Educational Institution Barwala, Distt. Panchkula, Haryana.
- Visited Rashtrapati Bhavan in tenure of Hon’ble Dr. A.P.J. Kalam (Educational trip of students of Army School Chandimandir).
STUDIO: BAMA ACADEMY OF FINE ART SCO 136 SECTOR-14, PANCHKULA, HARYANA (INDIA) PH: 0172-575849